Our annual Atlantic Fall Raffle was a great success!
Thanks SO much to our Fire Fighter friends and our wonderful families, volunteers and Chapters we raised $30,305 this year.
Your generosity will help us continue to build our community, expand the reach of our support services, and provide a brighter future to those who refuse to let their neuromuscular disorder diminish their hope for a positive, active and fulfilling future.
Special thanks to our Top Ticket Sellers
- New Brunswick-Nathalie Larocque, Campbellton, NB
- Newfoundland and Labrador-Justin Roberts, Triton, NL
- Prince Edward Island-Jaclyn Gallant, O’Leary, PE
- Nova Scotia-Danny Morris, Halifax, NS
Honorable Mention (Sold 100+ Tickets)
- Perry Benoit, Lourdes, NL
- Michelle Bridger, West Bay Centre, NL
- Karyn Hopkins, Goose Bay, NL
- Derrick Kennedy, Little Lorraine, NS
- Donna Muise, Meteghan River, NS
- Grant Russell, Miramichi, NB
- Amanda Fowler, Moncton, NB
- Laura George, St. John’s, NL
- Carl Devereaux, Marystown, NL
Special thanks to our Top Selling Fire Departments
- East River Fire Department, East River, PE
- Wabush Fire Department, NL
Special thanks to our Top Selling Chapter
- Halifax Chapter of Muscular Dystrophy Canada
And now for the lucky winners…
- Grand Prize – Trip for 2 to Iceland
Megan Crosby, Moncton, NB
- Second Prize –iPad Mini
Jaime O’Leary, St. John’s, NL
- Third Prize –Travel Gift Pack
(courtesy of Carson Wagonlit Travel)
Samantha McIver, Dartmouth, NS
Neuromuscular disorders connect us, but they don’t define us. Together, we can be stronger.
Wishing you and yours a happy Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year!