There is no charge to register with Muscular Dystrophy Canada.
To be eligible for service registration with Muscular Dystrophy Canada you must have a confirmed diagnosis of a neuromuscular disorder under the Muscular Dystrophy Canada umbrella, and be a Canadian citizen, landed immigrant, or refugee resident in Canada. All information will remain confidential.
Why register with Muscular Dystrophy Canada?
Registering with Muscular Dystrophy Canada entitles you to:
- access to the Equipment Program and apply for funding for applicable medical equipment
- attend national and regional conferences and educational programs
- get information about neuromuscular clinics and community programs
- receive information on a neuromuscular disorders, research and related topics
- the opportunity to join your local Muscular Dystrophy Canada Chapter for additional support and networking
Muscular Dystrophy Canada is committed to protecting the privacy and safeguarding the personal information of all our stakeholders. Your information will be kept confidential and will be used only for the purposes for which it was collected.
Who can register?
To register with Muscular Dystrophy Canada you must
- Have a confirmed diagnosis of a neuromuscular disorder under the Muscular Dystrophy Canada umbrella.
- Be a Canadian citizen, landed immigrant or refugee resident in Canada
How to register?
Please click the link below to download the registration form:
Send your completed registration form to the regional office nearest you:
- Services - Western Canada Region
- Services - Ontario and Nunavut
- Services - Quebec (content in French only)
- Services - Atlantic Canada Region