Top Five MDC Giving Ideas
Giving Tuesday is just around the corner (December 1st!) and so is the New Year! We know some of you made resolutions in January to give back throughout the year – and we also know that you might need a few last-minute ideas to help you end 2015 on the right foot.
- The 2015 Holiday Ornament is the perfect way to give back twice! #MDCowl makes the perfect present for whoooever you love, and you help support the over 50,000 Canadians affected by neuromuscular disorders. Get your mittens on them here: muscle.ca/ornaments
- Spend some time reaching out to someone – a grandparent, friend, Chapter member, newly diagnosed person. An act as simple as picking up the phone or dropping by for a visit can mean the world.
- A donation to Muscular Dystrophy Canada allows us to enhance the lives of those affected by neuromuscular disorders. To make a donation please click here. See our impact by reading our Annual Report.
- Make a commitment to being a part of a #Walk4MD committee or to volunteer at your local event. Contact your local office here.
- Become a member of your Chapter and give back to your local Muscular Dystrophy Canada community! Find a Chapter or Network near you by clicking here.