Top Five MDC Giving Ideas
It’s the season of giving and the New Year is right around the corner! We know some of you made resolutions in January to give back throughout the year – and we also know that you might need a few last-minute ideas to help you end the year on the right foot.
- The Holiday Ornament is the perfect way to give back twice! Made in Canada by Seagull Pewter this is a collectable keepsake, and allows you to support the over 50,000 Canadians affected by neuromuscular disorders. Get your mittens on them here (if they’re not already sold out): muscle.ca/ornaments
- Spend some time reaching out to someone – a grandparent, friend, Chapter member, newly diagnosed person. An act as simple as picking up the phone or dropping by for a visit can mean the world.
- A donation to Muscular Dystrophy Canada allows us to enhance the lives of those affected by neuromuscular disorders. To make a donation please click here. See our impact by reading our Annual Report.
- Make a commitment to being a part of a #Walk4MD committee or to volunteer at your local event. Contact your local office here.
- Become a member of your Chapter and give back to your local Muscular Dystrophy Canada community! Find a Chapter or Network near you by clicking here.